Renee greeted me at the door yesterday afternoon stating, “We have a situation!” I wondered if my son had done something wrong or if we needed something repaired. She took me into Jesse’s room and pointed out the window at a clump of bees that were hanging on the fence outside his window. I promptly put my hoody on grabbed a broom. I wanted to find out if they were the dreaded africanized/killer bees or not. Fortunately, I didn’t have to test my sprinting abilities as they stayed relatively close to the swarm. I then shook the fence hoping they would decide to fly away. Instead, they fell to the ground and just gathered into another clump. Before I left for work this morning, I checked on them and they were still there, but not moving as much due to the cooler weather. Hopefully they will move on. If not, I will try and reach someone to come get them.